Tuesday, December 1, 2015

o Christmas tree





I did yoga today, after an inadvertent hiatus. I'm in the middle of yoga teacher training and when I took a 2 month break from that, I apparently took a break from yoga and meditation and all things self care. Not sure why, but I'm feeling the effects. Ever have one of those days where you're just like, I fail as a parent and a human being, where are my sweatpants because I am done? Yep, I was there today. So the husband took the little guy to go pick up the other kid from show choir practice, and I did yoga. 20 minutes of yin and then a shaky crow pose to prove that I haven't lost it.

I'm not sure why I decided to put me last for so long. No one wins when I'm frazzled. Just do the freakin' yoga and move on with life. 

I got rid of three boxes of crap doing the konmari thing, so that's a win. We got our tree up before Christmas, another win. Renly is obsessed with Christmas lights, so it's the best thing ever in his world. The cat, too, but that just makes our tree fall down. 

Do you have any self care must haves or must dos? I'm dying to know. 


No comments:

Post a Comment